Uncategorized

โลก (ดาวเคราะห์)

โลก

โลก เป็นดาวเคราะห์ดวงที่สามจากดวงอาทิตย์ และเป็นวัตถุทางดาราศาสตร์เพียงชนิดเดียวที่ทราบว่ามีชีวิตตามการวัดอายุกัมมันตภาพรังสีและหลักฐานอื่น ๆ โลกถือกำเนิดขึ้นเมื่อประมาณ 4,500 ล้านปีก่อน ซึ่งเป็นดาวเทียมถาวรดวงเดียวในโลกโลกโคจรรอบดวงอาทิตย์ใช้เวลา 365.26 วันเรียกว่าปีซึ่งเป็นช่วงที่โลกโคจรรอบแกนของตัวเองประมาณ 366.26 ครั้ง

แกนหมุนของโลกเอียงทำให้เกิดฤดูกาลบนพื้นผิวโลก สิ่งนี้จะทำให้การหมุนบนแกนของโลกมีเสถียรภาพและทำให้การหมุนของโลกช้าลงอย่างช้าๆ โลกเป็นดาวเคราะห์ที่หนาแน่นที่สุดในระบบสุริยะและเป็นดาวเคราะห์ที่มีลักษณะคล้ายโลกมากที่สุดในสี่ดวง

ธรณีภาคของโลกแบ่งออกเป็นหลายส่วนเรียกว่า lithosphere มันเคลื่อนที่ที่ตัดผ่านพื้นผิวในช่วงหลายล้านปี 71 เปอร์เซ็นต์ของพื้นผิวโลกปกคลุมไปด้วยน้ำ ส่วนใหญ่เป็นมหาสมุทรส่วนอีก 29 เปอร์เซ็นต์เป็นแผ่นดินประกอบด้วยทวีปและเกาะที่มีทะเลสาบ แม่น้ำหลายสายและแหล่งน้ำอื่น ๆ กลายเป็นไฮโดรสเฟียร์ บริเวณขั้วโลกทั้งสองปกคลุมไปด้วยน้ำแข็งเป็นส่วนใหญ่ รวมทั้งแผ่นน้ำแข็งแอนตาร์กติกและน้ำแข็งในทะเลของน้ำแข็งขั้วโลก

ชิ้นส่วนชั้นในของโลกยังคงทำงานอยู่โดยมีแกนชั้นในเป็นเหล็กโซลิดสเตท มีแกนของเหลวชั้นนอกที่สร้างสนามแม่เหล็ก และเสื้อคลุมแบบหมุนเวียนที่ขับเคลื่อนการเคลื่อนที่ของแผ่นเปลือกโลกลิโธสเฟียร์

โลก (ดาวเคราะห์)

Earth is the third planet from the sun. And it is the only astronomical object known to have life According to radioactive age measurements and other evidence, Earth was born about 4,500 million years ago. Which is the only permanent satellite in the world The Earth orbit around the Sun takes 365.26 days, called the year, during which the Earth orbits around its own axis approximately 366.26 times.

The Earth’s rotation axis tilts causing seasons on the surface of the Earth. This stabilizes rotation on the axis of the Earth and slowly slows down the rotation of the Earth. Earth is the densest planet in the solar system and the largest of the four Earth-like planets.

The lithosphere of the earth is divided into several parts, called the lithosphere It moves that cut across the surface over the course of millions of years, 71 percent of the Earth’s surface is covered with water. The vast majority of which are oceans, the other 29 percent are land, consisting of continents and islands with lakes. Many rivers and other water bodies end up forming the hydrosphere. The two polar regions are mostly covered with ice. Including the Antarctic Ice Sheet And the sea ice of the polar ice floe

The inner parts of the Earth are still active, with the inner core, solid state iron. There is an outer liquid core that generates a magnetic field. And the convective mantle that drives the lithosphere plate tectonics.

ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูลจาก Google / Slot
ติดตามสาระดีๆได้ที่นี่ / abraj-qatar.com

Back To Top